2018 Sigma D-Photo Amateur Photographer of the Year
Terms and conditions
- The 2018 Sigma D-Photo Amateur Photographer of the Year Competition is only open to residents of New Zealand.
- Submitted images should not have been previously published (image sharing websites and personal blogs are all right — email firstname.lastname@example.org if unsure).
- Only photographers not earning their primary income from photography will be eligible to submit entries.
- Previous D-Photo competition entries are not eligible.
- Each image may be entered into one category only.
- All images must be submitted without watermarks.
- To enter you must be the photographer of all submitted content and either the legal copyright holder or have permission from the copyright holder.
- You fully indemnify D-Photo and its sponsors against any claims arising from third parties in the event that your submitted image infringes intellectual, property, or model rights if published by D-Photo and its sponsors for promotion or acknowledgment of the competition and/or exhibition.
- Entrants retain copyright to their images and agree that material submitted may be used in whole or in part by D-Photo and its sponsors for promotion or acknowledgment of the competition and/or exhibition. Entrants agree to their images being shared via social media and digital channels from the submissions gallery, by D-Photo, competition sponsors, and gallery viewers.
- Entrants agree submitted material may be cropped slightly if needed for editorial and layout purposes and that such altered images may be credited to them.
- Entrants agree to receiving regular D-Photo, and associated publications, correspondence in the form of e-newsletters.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of industry experts.
- Non-compliance with the competition criteria will disqualify entries.
- Award prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. Special conditions may apply to non-cash prizes, e.g. they may be subject to availability.
- Deadline for entries is 11:59pm, Sunday, June 24, 2018. No entries will be accepted after this date.